Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bree's Very Own Book Blog

For the longest time I have been contemplating starting a book blog, to review the books I read and post the reviews on a blog so that someone may find the reviews helpful to their reading decisions. But with the ever growing community of book blogs and with reviews that are probably more precise and respected than mine I put off the daunting task of starting my own blog until I realised that I should not start a blog to compete but I should blog because I want too. Thus I have started my own book blog and I shall be trying, to the best of my ability, to update as frequently as possible and to provide the world of blogging my take on books that I loved (or didn't love) reading. So I thank you for visiting and urge you to comment on my reviews both positive or negative I take criticism very well, and keep checking back for some awesome reviews about some awesome books.


Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment