Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year...

A new reading list. Happy New Year my fellow fiends. As this year begins I intend to do a lot more reading probably with my brand spanking new Kobo. That's right I gave into the technological age and bought myself this little gadget with the money I got for Christmas. Now don't panic I will still buy books, only now I'll be more selective as to what titles I'll buy. As for the trashy romance novels I like to read once in a while, or those chick lits that I've yet to warm up to, those are the kinds of books I'll save for my Kobo.

I hope the New Year kicks in with a bang for all of you and that you continue to read all of your favourites and make new favourites this year too.

Happy Reading!!!

PS: I have noticed that some of my posts look a little wonky since I've updated the template. I sure hope blogger fixes that soon. I wouldn't want my page to look like a Van Gogh painting... or a Picasso for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment