Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm Back!!

There comes a time in everyone's life when they revert back to things they love and know. I loved blogging and I find that for the past year and a half I've missed it tremendously. And so I've made a conscious decision to come back to what I love to do.

My excuse for leaving? To put it bluntly I was in a pretty bad car accident. Recovering from the accident left little time to read and even less time to review books. On top of that my job no longer received the funding it needed to keep on going so everyone in my department was let go. With the stresses of finding a new job, overcoming pain and trying to keep myself from being bankrupt I had little to no time to do anything I loved doing.

But now I'm back and determined to do what I want to do. This past year has really opened my eyes that no matter how down life can get it's never an excuse to stop doing what you love. I let my life, my job, my inability to make anything flow right, take over every other aspect of my life. As soon as I started doing things that I loved to do again (hanging out with friends, reading, writing, walking outdoors) I found my depression to subside and a love for living life reemerge.

With that being said, I'm going to start my reviews again. I can't wait to get started and I hope you stay with me in this journey.

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment